Friday, November 17, 2006

Moments


Of


Knocking The Door Session


Moments Of Marriage
In chinese culture comes the knocking the door concept where the sister of the days will hold back the door from being being open and need me to give a 999,999.99 ang pow money to open the door which is their main objective else ask me question & conffession.


Negotiations Supports
Beside me being there, my brothers was up there supporting and negotiating with me to make the moment become more thrill where they ask me to sing song where my brothers ask wat song then wei chee said "Take Of Your Clothes" by Alex Too which make the crowd laugh and Ken put into lyrics..Fionce in the house...CL in the house modify from Jolin - "Today You Married To Me"
Taking Their Chances.....
As the space was small there, my brothers was force to stress in to get in there you can see Jiat up there saying a word.
Taking Turns
Even the talkative Jason(the best man) was not that talkative that day, wonder why?

Saying The 3 Words...


There was 3 things i need to do before i go in...sing a song which is sung Leon - "Perhaps...If Not...But" then saying the 3 words which took me a while to say it coz the want the actual 3 words their looking for and the ang pow.
Move In

After open the door. I saw Fionce sitting right in the middle of the room and i was so happy seeing her. Finally got to c her after days of waiting. She smiles...i smiles..everyone smiles...after that i ask my brothers to move in to the room


Passing The Flowers

I was instruct to hang over the flowers to her and dunno y i look very ugly in this photo..hmm?



Here Come The Rings

After that we were told to exchange rings so take this opportunity taking a good pose for photo snapping.



The Reality

This shot was taken when i told Fionce that you are my wife now...you cannot runaway from me already...that why we look so...haha



Saying Hi

Before we walk down the stairs...we took picture as husband and wife for the 1st time of the day


Walk Her Down The Stairs

As her wedding gown was long...got to take care of her steps to avoid he fell anyway i was more worried then her...c her in the pic...jus know how to smile with seeing the steps...lucky got me as your husband to look out for you...



So In Love

I dunno wat actually happen during the time above but i remember that moemnt that we felt that we were so in love till we hug each other tight tight.



Praying

Before we go on to the tea session, we have to pray to the god to let them know our wedding news and prayers for good bleassing for both of us...



See How Happy We Are
Moment recall...smiles everywhere...


Pictures To Cherish

Funny looks that keep us dreaming all the times



Our Picture With My Lovely Sis

She is the only one that always concern about Fionce beside me. Stay tuned for the Tea session post this 2 days...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why so long never update??

Anonymous said...

ooooo your so long never update ur blog oh....

ThELOveWiThPrOmiSe said...

Sorry fren ... recently quite busy that why didnt update frequently..
hope yoou guys still with us...
thanks for support

regards
Fionce