Thursday, July 27, 2006


83th Days..Prince Chris...
wELL..wELL..WELL... is my turn to wrote a Love Diary to my be Loved Hubby Chris Lam. Ermm.. first and foremost i want to take this opportunity to give my Darling a big hug, coz he did a very good job of taking care of me & being patient with me all the times. Though at times...i may be very harsh to him...but i do feel for him just that my attitude get me into that kind of situation. Promise you ok...i'll try my very best to get over this attitude of mine... though is not easy coz i born to be so..i guess is time for me to change for the well being our relationship which we doesnt have to rely on others to do 1st then only i do...it jus would work our in a relationship. Though girls thinks men...have to make their 1st move 1st coz girls forever is girls...their are like that. Mens always have to say sorry..not girls...so chris have to always apologize to me where though it's my fault..i wont do so coz i'm gals are always gal...must go win win situation...guys dun say sorry then i will keep silient till he speak...sorry chris..u neeed to say sorry 1st then only things be fine. Though i act so..but i love you alot. About my jelousy ..i belive most of the gals also have this kind of attitude ..for me sometimes i may too sensitive til he misunderstand me. just want to let him know im not done in purposely just that i can't control my emotion. so sorry to my hubby (chris) if i hurting you.. =) Hence, i will do my best to become ur good wife & Darling i really can't live without you!!~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»