Monday, July 03, 2006


Fionce Birthday (Part 1)
Chris held my birthday party on 24 June 2006...5 days earlier than the actual day coz he wan his friens and mine to celebrate with me coz long time we didnt gather together so chris take this opportunity to gather our friends together. Thank's hubby for making occasion for me. Darling love you alot! At that nite, chris buddy sang me their theme song for birthday occasion which something like this....
I as a friend...
Who sing this song...
who sing this song for you...
here we are for you...
celebrate with you...
all my friend....happy birthday...
happy birthday to you....
happy birthdays Fionce....
(Further lyrics to be continue...)
Anyway i would use this opportunity thanx Chris Friends : Jiat & Caroline + Ken & Shan Shan + Vincent & Adeline + Jason + Chang Hou + Boon Jen + Yung Ken + Janice & Michael ; Fionce Friends : Sharon & Alex + Yuki & BF + Kinki Loo + Pei Wen & Five...for attending my 24th birthday...a single birthday to remember before i get married.
My Best Friend

This is Sharon. My best of the best mate of all. I knew her for about 11 years. It's long. I dont's think any of you all will have this kind of long frienship as nowadays there is alot of...hi & bye friend's...but we do. We knew each other as a young a gal entering a new world (Secondary School) At first, we dunno each other at all (though she sitting beside me)walau eh...like this oso can ah?(Chris comment...she(Fionce) be be alien then)...back to the topic...sharon though fionce is the who gal in the class whereas fionce was a shy gal...wat is this(Chris comment)...We didnt speak to each other until our class teacher ask us to introduce ourself. By then onwards...we started talking and as time goes by she become my best friend of all...throught the years...we share the sweet and sours moments together. Sharon was the one that supports all the things i do and stand by my side whenever i need her too. Tell you guys something...at one time, few years back...i think 1 year plus knowning chris...i thought of introduce sharon to chris but sadly both of them at that time doesnt click together as a friend...coz both of them have dialect prob. Here, i would like to take this opportunity to say thanx to sharon for being my best friend for all the years...a friend who is patient with me where at times my temper was not good to her but she still being there...dunno wat should i say or do to you anyway thank's for everything sharon.

4 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Happy birthday!

ThELOveWiThPrOmiSe said...

Jason: thanx..anyway where is my present? hehehe

Anonymous said...

Ohh..my dear friend..thank you so much..happy to see my "leng xiong" (photo) on your love&promise blog..Sorry for late drop by any messages for you..Is the time for me to add someting on your blog ...
Honestly, you blog is very special, full of interesting stories and nice photos. You all are so creativity!

You are right, our extraordinary relationship are already reached at 11 yrs ..so fast..you r getting old and older. Lucky.. Christ want u if not arr..i will get trouble...;p

Christ, "sum fu sai ni lo"...be patient with her, ok. Remember to take good care my 2nd darling(Fionce). Anything happen, Alex will find you soon...Nowaday, we know the way to go to your house. You can't be hide anymore..haha...

We know your wedding day will coming soon. Here, i and Alex warmest wishing Chirst & Fionce "Happy Wedding"!!! ;)

ThELOveWiThPrOmiSe said...

To my dearest Sharon..

first and foremost want to thanx u for dropping by ur comment...

i hope u are enjoy my blog here ..yeah~~ our friendship alomost 11 years..though i getting older but i still look 18 years old gal ..LOL....

sharon.. of coz my hubby always be patient of me if not i won't marry him ..hahahah..and one more thing he very taking good care of me so u no need worries bout that..heheheh

finally thanx for ur wishes...take care ya!! cheers!~~ @>---