Sunday, October 29, 2006

* Make-Up Of My Life *
- The Early Hours -
* Of The Wedding Day *






The Wedding Love Story Starts Here...
This is it! The morning has come in the early hours in morning of 8th October 2006...the day i was slept for few hours after goin through the chinese tradition preparation to comb the hair 3 times (tradition of letting you know that your an adult already & giving all the best of luck for your future...will explain this after we post all the weddding photo) and the day that i will be married to Chris Lam forever...




The Make Up Session With Debbie

I wake up around 630am to do the morning refreshing as Debbie (My Make-Up Artist) arrive at my place around 7am as it took around 2 hours plus to get my make-up done for the day as Chris will be at my place after 10 to knock my door bell so gotto to prepare that early...poor me..and also arrive at the scene was my photograher Kevin who arrive at the same time with debbie where he start taking picture of me in the make up session that early on throughout the whole wedding day.







Sitting Tight & Enjoy

It's feel i'm the Princess for the day...no need to make-up by myself but people make-up for me...it's feel so great. Sure la got to pay so much to have this kind of service...so being a Princess have a price to pay....kelian chris hor...have to food the bill...anyway i was sitting tight there enjoying the make up session for 2 hour plus...not easy job




Experience That Can't Be Said It All

It was so different than ever before as this is the first and last time i'll have such an experience of a lifetime...a day i'll be prettiest of all...a day that i would leave my family and joining up chris family...a day i'll be the one that people's talk about...a day that people would like to see me dressing up the bridal suite...sorry chris people only see the bride not the groom for the wedding day...hehe...well an experience to be cherish forever...




Tradition Starts Here

Chris was suprise after seeing this picture...got such a thing. I so dunno y but this is one of the hokkien chinese rules that my father need to feed me eat the last time before i get married becoz after this he cant feed me anymore coz chris need to start feeding me...haha





Finishing Touches

After finish the make-up, i dress up and then debbie did my hair design and putting the finishing touches of her work by putting the crown on my head and checking out those small little details...



Wearing The Veil

Time have come for my parent to help me to put on the veil for me




Waiting In The Room

After i've finishing make-up session till wearing the veil...apart from taking picture inside the room with my family, relative & friends...i was sitting there enjoying the moment but actually was chatting with my friends and i only sit down the chair when chris is about to come up to knock my room. Moments before chris came knocking...definetely was curious how my hubby chris doing out there and the picture above is one of the moment that kevin took before chris enter my room...so let the next chapter begin...

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pretty and sweet sweet bride.. so lucky la my bro chris tat he found u :) U looked really gorgeous!!!