Monday, August 07, 2006

75th Days To ahead...
Base on what chris said on the previous post …was true ..i admit that time I treated him very bad til he crying and told me he sincerity to me..Anyhow now we are become husband and wife already , We have another level to move on , To build up a family is not a easy thing ,..we have to put a lot of effort on it..Sometimes both of us have to learn how to be more understanding to each other , As a husband and wife we should behave ourself and be more responsible to our family. Ermm..I (Fionce) trust my hubby (Chris) he can do it very well because I got faith on him….Although sometimes he lack of observation on some matters but is ok I will lead him how to become a good observer …L.O.L…


For my Part I need my Hubby (Chris) to be pantience with me and lead me the way to become a good wife .. you know la..Im the Princess im my family , no matter how wrong am I, my parent could not dare to scold me and they won’t force me do thing I don’t like to do ..Hence, my attitude become so sturbbon ..
No matter how , my darling chris stil Take care of me very well & Loving me all the time.. At here I want to said “ I Love You” to him..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

getting lazy and din update ur blog liao..