Friday, August 11, 2006

74th Days To Go...Dogs Times
Introduction Of "Little Rocky"


In this article...we would like to introduce the newest recruit to our family...so lets see how it goes by...Last Month…my father in law bought a little cute doggie his name called “rocky”…is a he and it’s only 6 week big. He look cute and adorable we all very “sayang” him coz he just like small baby doggie so have to extra careful to take care of him. Everyday after work my Hubby will straight away go to the wet kitchen there playing with rocky, myself not dare to play with him coz I scare he will bite me..hehehe..Actually myself don’t really like animal but what to do my hubby house got 3 doggie at home so have to used to it…as long as they don’t kacau me then is ok already. Since we have our "Little Rocky"...Now I have start to learn how to take care my "Little Rocky"…coz I never ever have doggie in my childhood…for those who have their own dog maybe you can share an idea with me…for your information...my hubby treat his dogs part of his family member no wonder this times gotto welcome our "Little Rocky" in the picture...some next time we will post the other 2 doggie that we have and we will keep you update on "Little Rocky" progress on becoming a wo..wo..dog...coz at the mean time he very silent, yet naughty...
P/s: photo will posted it later....

4 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

So long didn't update liao geh?

Anonymous said...

busy for their wedding.. ahhaha

Joash Chan said...

Congrats to both of you.Take care of each other.

Anonymous said...

Eh, no more countdown after marriage :)