Tuesday, August 01, 2006




80th Days..Bell Ring!!!
80 days...the bells will be ringing down the morning on the 8th of October 2006. Actually not bells will ring (Coz we are not in Church so how bell will gonna ring rite?) but horn will dictate the sky in Selayang Jaya upon my arrival at Fionce house on the beautiful sunday. Guess beside picking her up..i guess there is alot of thing waiting for me to come across before i could actually take her hand...hor sister out there? Dunno wat's their going trouble me before actually able to take my wife anyway i and my beloved brother's will give our best so bring it on...gals! Hmm anyway give a poem to by beloved wife to read before the actual event will took place coz at that day..sure kena(get) sing song, sing poem, say i love in different languages or express my feeling to her before i enter her room so dedicate this poem to my darling....check the next article

No comments: