Sunday, August 06, 2006


76th Days Be The Only One

Chris says...he want fionce to be his One [N] Only One to be chris wife. At one point thatchris and fionce doesnt seems to be in love...chris said that he could not give her up without coz at that time i really felt for her i knew if im keep on going ahead...she may accept me. Indeed my six sense was right...i didnt gave up after she rejected me jus like F.O.S goods...see nice..wear for a while but put away once in the counter...that's how i feel that time. I was so mad till i promise myself not to talk to her anymore but dunno y...i cant let her go so eventually my will make us together today...so hard to predict but think back..it was worth it...if i didnt do so...i dunno i end up where...i wouldnt know fionce anymore but things are change...she will be my wife on the 8th Of October 2006 so i will love her rest of my life....guess this marriage show my sincerity of my love to her...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

everyday's content is almost the same... how about some flashback on some funny memories..? or some old pic about u both.. on counting down to ur wedding.. i m a bit sick of ur love shower~ haha... going to vomit soon~

ThELOveWiThPrOmiSe said...

cely,..will try to change other topic...thanx for ur comment